In order to invite an additional user to manage your account:
- Go to your Account Management area within Account Settings.
- Click on “Invite New User” to add new users to the account.
- A small window will open and you will need to enter the user’s email address and the role you wish them to have: Administrator or Read Only.
- Click on “Invite” to send out the invitation.
The user will then receive an email with an invitation. They do not need to be a current Metadefender Endpoint Management account holder. Once a user has been invited or added to your account, you will have the ability, through this console, to see:
- The date the user was invited
- The status of the invitation
- The role selected for the user
Click “Remove” at any time to remove the user from the account.